Additional dict server for dictionary.el

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Additional dict server for dictionary.el
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 22:17:53 +0100

Hello to all

I'm just discovering dictionary.el.

I cannot find instructions on how to add a dict server additionally to
the default dict.org. There is a server providing a dictionary I would
really like to use, but I don't want to lose access to dict.org. To
complicate things, that server uses port 2629 instead of the usual
2628. This is, of course, not working:

(setq dictionary-server "indica-et-buddhica.org")
(setq dictionary-port 2629)

because, then, only the dictionaries on that server are available.

What can I do?

Greetings

Sven