Re: Formatting C (or other code) to HTML for blog posts

From: Xah
Subject: Re: Formatting C (or other code) to HTML for blog posts
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 16:12:38 -0700 (PDT)

On Oct 30, 2:37 pm, "Lennart Borgman" <lennart.borg...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 5:41 PM, Xah <xah...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > anyhow, i use htmlize and am very happy about it. For detail, see:
>
> >http://xahlee.org/emacs/elisp_htmlize.html
>
> If htmlize.el have not change lately it might be worth that
> htmlfontify.el can do a little bit more. I recognizes some more way to
> do the fontification. But htmlize.el is also very good.

am very happy with “htmlize.el”. When i was looking for a solution in
2006 or so, i did spent some min with “htmlfontify.el” but i recall i
was confused. It's author was active in freenode.net's #emacs irc
channel, maybe still is ...

the author of htmlize.el will not have his package be part of GNU
emacs. Maybe if htmlfontify.el becomes part of emacs i'll give it a
swirl.

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/