Re: emacs-w3m question

From: Xah
Subject: Re: emacs-w3m question
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 12:10:16 -0800 (PST)

Dear Alan MORON,

> Not at all.  He's merely saying, in a somewhat polemic way, that he
> doesn't find them useful himself, and is mystified that other people do.
> That doesn't make him an idiot.

the question is not about whether he is a idiot. If u r not a idiot,
you should know.

the argument here, is about his idiotic, perhaps careless, claim that
the numerical keypad and arrow keys are useless; a opinion made to
support his view that w3m mode should not have the arrows keys to move
cursor.

my response, is to point out the degree of his idiocy in his wanton
claim about keyboard design, by for example, pointed out data entry
industry, the field of ergonomics, and with explicit example that one
can test oneself on about how the numerical keypad and the arrow keys
are more efficient by significant margins than the number row keys or
Ctrl+fbnp key combo.

You, in regard to this section of the debate, are a moron, first, by
claiming that the number row is actually more efficient than the
numbers on numerical keypad, totally ignoring the context. When i
pointed out your moronicity by your ignorance of context either
intentiaonally or unintentionally, you are a moron again, by claiming
that 6-finger typing is also touch-typing.

The above sequence of events can be seen in google groups, here:
http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.emacs.help/browse_frm/thread/7c08121e215fd383
i hope nobody remove their messages.

The message that started this sequence of debate, is this:
http://groups.google.com/group/gnu.emacs.help/msg/daf6748a5f24ddf8

anyone is welcome to verify my interpretaation of this sequence of
debate.

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/