Help me with adding emacs features.

From: Alexander M
Subject: Help me with adding emacs features.
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 09:32:28 +0100

Hello

I'm writing to ask if anyone could help me create a few functions for emacs.

The first function I would like to implement in emacs is that it should
display some kind of marker on every n:th line.
This functions purpose is to help me remember where page-breaks would
occur when printing.

The second function I would like to have is a sort of vertical marker at
the n:th column to show me where line-breaks would occur when printing.

I guess these functions could be created with a bit of emacs lisp,
unfortunately I don't know emacs lisp so if anyone would help me it
would be much appreciated.

Best Regards
Alexander M

P.S. If anyone know of any good forum for this kind of discussion,
please notify me.