Re: emacs-w3m question

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: emacs-w3m question
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 21:28:06 -0500

    In fact, 3 of them are the worst
    possible. N and B are in the middle of the keyboard, and p is pressed
    by the weakest finger.

Have you reread this??

Do you---oh, yeah, I remember the irc challenge you announced!---do you
have any idea how to type properly???

I don't know about you, but I just have these hands that rest on the
keyboard, on their finger tips and my mind puts text on the screen
through them.  Middle?  Weak?  No mention of strong?  You're insane.

I'm tellin' ya: gtypist is for you Xah.