Re: learning Emacs Lisp

From: Xah
Subject: Re: learning Emacs Lisp
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 19:32:11 -0800 (PST)

B. T. Raven wrote:

> I thought that Stephen Wolfram (author of _A New Kind of Science_) was
> the top expert.

Yes, he's one of the top expert in programing Mathematica.

> Is this another exaggeration like the statistics you
> pull out of a hat?: e.g. "99.9999% of all southpaws are touch typists."

did u pull that out of a hat?

> Remember that all majorities are not "vast," in fact the vast majority
> of them are not even majorities but only pluralities.

pluralities? how about multitudality? News: Xah discovered that
multitudality of tech geekers are idiotic when it comes to critical
thinking.

can you try the command-frequency.el and let me know your results?
because recently someone made it into a full featured minor mode and
it's now very easy to use. It also saves between emacs restart.

bottom: http://xahlee.org/emacs/command-frequency.html

  Xah
∑ http://xahlee.org/