print mail (gnus)

From: henry atting
Subject: print mail (gnus)
Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 16:27:08 +0100

How can I customize the gnus print command (`A P')? The problem is that
it prints the messages sort of 'with faces'. I have a grey background
and the default foreground color is goldenrod, so with my black/white
laser printer the result is a nearly unreadable text in faded grey.

I gave muttprint a try, but muttprint tries to print the attachement as
well (which it cannot, hence a lot of wasted paper is the only result)

It works well if I move to the article buffer and print
with `pr-ps-buffer-print', which is okay for me but I think a single
command would be more convenient.

henry