Re: Emacs command frequencies: [was: emacs-w3m question]

From: rgb
Subject: Re: Emacs command frequencies: [was: emacs-w3m question]
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2008 06:28:28 -0800 (PST)

It is the first version and I completely forgot that I had it
installed.
The auto-save feature was turned off so it was just luck that I had
not rebooted in a while the day I noticed this thread.

I don't have much use for the data myself although it's curious
that 17% of my printable characters are spaces.  I suppose
it's because SQL mode doesn't auto-indent and I'm doing that
manually.

I can tell because rgb-doublespace-maybe is the space bar.
I've got it defined specially because when I'm between skeleton
pairs such as () or [] if I type a space I typically want it on both
sides so it gives me 2 spaces with point between them.