windows.el misbehaviour ?

From: Francis Moreau
Subject: windows.el misbehaviour ?
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 22:35:51 +0100

Hello,

I'm using windows.el package and notice a misbehaviour. For the sake
of clarity I'm calling 'win' a window.el window and 'window' the usual
emacs window.

Let's say I'm on win#1 and create 2 windows (split horizontaly) of
the same buffer. One of the window shows the start of the buffer and
the second one shows the end of the buffer.

If I move from win#1 to win#2 for example (by doing C-2) and come back
to win#1 (C-1), both windows now show the start of the buffer. So the
second window doesn't show the end of the buffer anymore.

Is this behaviour expected ?

thanks

Francis