Re: Title Escapes and term-mode

From: Peter Jones
Subject: Re: Title Escapes and term-mode
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 15:21:44 -0700

> Could you imagine not to emit these ANSI Esc sequences when *not* in
> xterm?

Yes, of course that's an option.  I've already put the necessary logic
in my shell configuration, but it's not so easy to conditionally
configure GNU screen.

That's why I'm looking for a solution on the Emacs side of the equation.

I can hack elisp if someone would kindly point me in the right
direction.

--
Peter Jones, http://pmade.com
pmade inc.  Louisville, CO US