Re: emacs in text mode terminal paste problem (SecureCRT / xterm )

From: Phil Carmody
Subject: Re: emacs in text mode terminal paste problem (SecureCRT / xterm )
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2008 21:40:40 +0200

Xah Lee <xahlee@gmail.com> writes:

Fuck. My killfile for gnu.emacs.help only has 2 entries:

(("from"
  ("Xah Lee <xah@xahlee.org>" -1000 nil s)
  ("Xah <xahlee@gmail.com>" -1000 nil s)))

You're one rampant bloody morpher. Stop wriggling, lest I
regexp you.

Phil
--
I tried the Vista speech recognition by running the tutorial. I was
amazed, it was awesome, recognised every word I said. Then I said the