Re: How to pass parameters to compile ? And how to use CScope like featu

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: How to pass parameters to compile ? And how to use CScope like features ?
Date: Sat, 29 Nov 2008 18:43:18 +0100

Am 29.11.2008 um 14:31 schrieb Christiano Farina Haesbaert:

1 ) I would like to have a keystroke for compiling the same directory
(project), without having to type it.

Learn to use session.el – it can save a lot of compile commands (M-x compile RET and then search the history). You can also create macros that take from anywhere you to some directory and invoke some compile command. Or you can develop your own ideas ...

2) How can I search for callers of the function I'm currently editing,
I found a weird solution using rgrep ? (in C)

I don't know what a caller is – I am using grep-find to search in particular files (with a name or endings like .m, .h, etc.) for some text (which can also be the name of a function) ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

People say that if you play Microsoft CD's backwards, you hear satanic things, but that's nothing, because if you play them forwards, they install MS Windows.