Re: Unusual Characters in Interactive Console

From: Andreas Politz
Subject: Re: Unusual Characters in Interactive Console
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 16:01:19 +0100

Colin Campbell-McPherson wrote:
Hi there,

I'm trying to use irb, the interactive ruby console within emacs. When I execute a command the output is not rendering correctly. I'm on OS X Leopard and have tried running emacs in Terminal, iTerm and Aquamacs, all with the same results. I haven't found much on the net aside from suggestions to change font, which hasn't worked for me.

Example:

------------------------------
irb(main):004:0> 1+1
1+1