Speedbar is messed up

From: Maindoor
Subject: Speedbar is messed up
Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 23:06:13 -0800 (PST)

Looks like this issue is there for a while: who made it this
way ? Its awful. Thanks to Drew Adams for pointing me
in the right direction.

http://www.nabble.com/New-speedbar-version-td1003419.html

Some one fix this. I tried playing with the
mouse-1-click-follows-link variable, still nothing.

sanjeev.