Reply with gnus

From: Michael Heerdegen
Subject: Reply with gnus
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 19:35:57 +0100

I know this is a silly question in a newsgroup, but can anybody tell me
the right way to ryply to articles with gnus?

I tried r, f and S n. With r, the reply was an ordinary mail. With f and
S n, I could see and read my reply in the newsgroup, but it looked
different from the replies from other people in the summary buffer.

Thanks!