Reply to a message in a buffer

From: Saptarshi
Subject: Reply to a message in a buffer
Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 11:20:53 -0800 (PST)

Hello,
I don't use GNUS but I do use GMail. I sometimes copy the message from
a gmail (by selecting the original source sans headers from GMail)
paste it in an emacs buffer and turn on message-mode. However, this
treats the buffer as the message, whereas I would like to reply to the
message in the buffer.

Is there a message-mode function that will reply(create a new buffer)
to a buffer that contains an email message?
Thanks and regards
Saptarshi