Re: emacs org Repeating events doesn't work

From: Wei Chang
Subject: Re: emacs org Repeating events doesn't work
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 11:53:36 +0800

Hi Tassilo,

No, it's NOT displayed for December 18th.

I attached another pic. I input a daily repeat event, then C-c a L. There still is only one event.  Could you give me some tips to debug that?

Thanks.

On Mon, Dec 8, 2008 at 5:52 PM, Tassilo Horn <tassilo@member.fsf.org> wrote:
"Wei Chang" <changwei.cn@gmail.com> writes:

Hi!

> I want to input some repeating events in emacs org mode. But after I
> click C-c a L. Only one entry displayed(please take a look at the
> attachment).
>
> Is there anything I missed? Please help. Thanks.

I don't see what should be wrong there.  The entry is displayed for
December 9th as specified.  Now hit <right> in the agenda view and see
if it's displayed for December 18th, too.
 No, it's NOT displayed for December 18th.
Bye,
Tassilo