Re: Getting Info to find extra pkgs not in normal path

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Getting Info to find extra pkgs not in normal path
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 00:32:15 +0100

Am 09.12.2008 um 23:37 schrieb Andreas Politz:

The dir file has to have a special header format. Just copy the systems one into a directory in INFOPATH, erase everything afer '*Menu ' and put in
your own stuff.

Wouldn't the use of install-info be more appropriate? When the actual info file is well prepared, then this programme does a perfect job, sorting the info file into its proper section ...

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

                  Sorry my terrible English, my native language Lisp!