Fwd: Contacting Richard Stallman

From: yannis antsos
Subject: Fwd: Contacting Richard Stallman
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 13:31:33 -0800

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: yannis antsos <yannis.antsos@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Dec 10, 2008 at 2:30 PM
Subject: Contacting Richard Stallman
To: rms@gnu.org

Hi Richard,

I am sorry to directly bother you. I searched on groups.google and
various web but could not find the answer. I opened an emacs in my
windows XP a few days ago and pasted a number of info in the *scratch*
and the windows yesterday night did autoupdate killing the process
possibly.
Any ideas where can I find the temporary file and what may it look
like ? in the autosaves, there was an empty file corresponding to that
name. i have not used the emacs from that account where it was opened
for that scratch buffer.

Thanks for any help.

Yannis