Re: Contacting Richard Stallman

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Contacting Richard Stallman
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 21:27:40 +0100

Am 13.12.2008 um 20:59 schrieb yannis antsos:

Can you guys please reply ???????

I thought it's documented that the contents of the *scratch* buffer is volatile. I mean, its name tells me stories.) In MS it's always possible that some data is saved in the swap file or the open files of any MS applications ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

One cannot live by television, video games, top ten CDs, and dumb movies alone.
                                – Amiri Baraka, 1999