Re: Contacting Richard Stallman

From: 锁住子
Subject: Re: Contacting Richard Stallman
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 20:16:00 -0800 (PST)

On Dec 14, 4:27 am, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyba...@Web.DE> wrote:
> Am 13.12.2008 um 20:59 schrieb yannis antsos:
>
> > Can you guys please reply ???????

There's also recover-session for these occasions:
http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/manual/html_node/emacs/After-a-Crash.html

There's a fair chance that recover-session has a record of that
particular crash, though as everyone else has pointed out, there's
also a fair chance that it didn't save *scratch*.

Yrs,
Eric