compilation window no longer come up as a split horizontal window

From: Kada Situ
Subject: compilation window no longer come up as a split horizontal window
Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2008 00:27:31 -0800

hi,

I just switched to 22.3 a while ago.
Normally, you would not run into this problem. But this is an issue if I enable my wb-line-number mode in my current window. It will give me a new whole-buffer window rather than a split window underneath the current. I am not sure if this is also an issue for add-ins like wb-line-number.

I don't have this problem in my nqmacs. Does anyone know a way to work around this?

--
___
K.S