Re: color-themes don't display the right colors

From: Todd Riley
Subject: Re: color-themes don't display the right colors
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 17:48:15 -0500

I see differences between what I should see and what I actually see for almost all the color themes. I have attached two PNGs to illustrate the difference between what I see in my emacs window with the midnight color-theme and the display of the same code at http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~maverick/GNUEmacsColorThemeTest/index-java.html

Thanks,
Todd

Xavier Maillard wrote:
Hi,

What color-theme are you trying to use ? Depending on what you
use, colors can be different. Few color-themes are in fact
covering all emacs modes.

        Xavier

PNG image

PNG image