Re: StumpWM and Gnome

From: Sébastien Vauban
Subject: Re: StumpWM and Gnome
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 2008 13:55:41 +0100

Hello David,

>> I've managed to launch the StumpWM, but I get an empty
>> screen. I mean I see "Welcome to StumpWM" in a box on the top
>> right corner, that disappears after a couple of seconds, and
>> then nothing...
>
> What do you expect?! Everything is working correctly. C-t C-h
> should pop up the list of available key bindings.

I remembered, from a video, that it was C-h or something like
that. Have tried all sorts of combinations, except C-t C-h...

> For more detailed help look into the info manual.

I'll surely do. Thanks for your help.

And... yes, it works... even if I still can't do that much at
the moment... I could launch Emacs and Firefox...

BTW, the fonts I'm using in Emacs (Consolas installed on my
Ubuntu) is really not as nice as in Gnome. Any hint?

Thanks for your help,
  Seb

--
Sébastien Vauban