Re: Chinese characters missing in .ps output file

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Chinese characters missing in .ps output file
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 21:25:50 +0100

Am 21.12.2008 um 21:30 schrieb Rodolfo Medina:

With `http://fly.srk.fer.hr/~hniksic/emacs/htmlize.el' I can convert the text file into html format. But, I still can't print it. My post was wishing to have a nice .ps file, then to convert also in pdf with ps2pdf. Is that that
difficult?  How can I achieve that?

Why so complicated? Can't you tell your browser to print the HTML version or save it as PDF?

The other question is: did you understand what I wrote about PostScript fonts? If so, can you explain why it's not so easy to print a PostScript file with CJK content?

--
Greetings

  Pete

One doesn't expect governments to obey the law because of some higher moral development. One expects them to obey the law because they know that if they don't, those who aren't shot will be hanged.
                                – Michael Shirley