scim-bridge.el, new transform document.

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: scim-bridge.el, new transform document.
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 17:47:42 +0800

Hi Irie,

I have transform Chinese document with when you give me 0.7.3-dev2
version.
But I found you don't apply newest Chinese document with 0.7.3 version.

Haven't you receive my reply email?
I have send many document or bug report about 0.7.3 version.

I think must have something wrong to make you can't receive my mail.

So i send newest Chinese document and bug report for scim-bridge.el
0.7.3 at here, hope you can see this.

Below is bug backtrace with scim-bridge.el 0.7.3:

,----
| Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Selecting deleted buffer")
|   scim-bridge-receive()
|   scim-bridge-send-receive("deregister_imcontext 13")
|   scim-deregister-imcontext()
|   scim-kill-buffer-function()
|   kill-buffer(#<buffer *scratch*>)
|   kill-this-buffer()
|   call-interactively(kill-this-buffer nil nil)
`----

And have another bug with yasnippet, when you type in yasnippet tag
field, will find generate many character.

Above two bug is found in 0.7.3, and 0.7.2-dev3 haven't above bugs.

I have attached newest Chinese document.
Please check it.

Please send me a confirm mail if you have update document or fix bug.

Regards,

  -- Andy