Re: ideas for customize

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: ideas for customize
Date: Sat, 3 Jan 2009 17:12:27 -0700

Hi Drew,

I have severe typing issues, so cannot develop it, but I will forward
it.  Thanks.

BTW, are you the icicles person?  I keep being tantalized yet
intimidated by it.

For what it's worth, what would convince me to try it again is if it
could be set to emulate ido (without that changing anything else).
Dunno if it's possible or if you're interested, but thought I would
let you know.

This would include emulating ido's use in org-mode for outline paths.

Cheers.