Re: switch-to-EXISTING-buffer

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: switch-to-EXISTING-buffer
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 11:15:53 +0100

Am 07.01.2009 um 10:33 schrieb Ivan:

It would save me time and frustration to make a simple enter try to autocomplete the rest of the buffer name.

What is in your understanding "simple?" What do you think would be a simple means to tell GNU Emacs that auto-completion has (successfully) finished? The problem is that *I* cannot imagine something simpler, except, say, my computer reading my mind.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Think of XML as Lisp for COBOL programmers.
                                - Tony-A (some guy on /.)