How to translate C-S-SPC and C-SPC to each other?

From: anhnmncb
Subject: How to translate C-S-SPC and C-SPC to each other?
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2009 14:39:13 +0000 (UTC)

Hi. list,

On windows, C-SPC is used for toggling input method, I have to use C-S-SPC
to set-mark instead. Now I want to translate them to each other, so when I
press C-S-SPC, emacs will sent it as C-SPC to windows, and C-SPCE can be used
in emacs to set mark. I know I can bind set-mark to other key, but I want a
consistent way like on other platform. So I don't want a way other than
translate them to each other, is it possible?

--
Regards,
anhnmncb