Re: Emacs functions for inserting C/C++ syntactical comments

From: Peter Milliken
Subject: Re: Emacs functions for inserting C/C++ syntactical comments
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 05:46:07 +1100

Have a look at ELSE mode - one of the options for template expansion is to run Emacs lisp functions either before or after the expansion. So there is some work involved on your side in getting the appropriate defuns coded and working i.e. it is not "out of the box", but it is certainly doable using ELSE.

http://home.exetel.com.au/peterm/

Peter