control forward slash on OSX Terminal

From: Eric Abrahamsen
Subject: control forward slash on OSX Terminal
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 12:35:13 +0800

Is there something strange about the OSX Terminal's relationship to the ctl-/ keystroke? I'd really like to use that for undo, but the keystroke never makes it to emacs, I just get a "donk" from Terminal. It's not even a regular error -- I've got 'visual bell' set, and most warnings flash the screen, but this still goes "donk". Google produced something in Japanese, and a couple of very old bug reports that would seem to indicate that everything was fixed years ago. Terminal reports 'ttys' as its TTY name, I don't know if that's relevant.

Here's hoping someone knows what's going on here...

Thanks,
Eric