Piano Keys/Zebra Stripes in GNU Emacs

From: jtrimble
Subject: Piano Keys/Zebra Stripes in GNU Emacs
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 12:46:43 -0800 (PST)

Does anyone know if there is already a mode out there that does this?

I've been using Aptana Studio recently and found a feature I've grown
attached to - piano keys (zebra stripes) in the editing buffer.  I find it
helps me navigate code a little quicker.  I've been learning Emacs and have
found that I'd really like to see this feature available.  Any info here
would be much appreciated.  Thanks in Advance!