Re: GNUS Help

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: GNUS Help
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 12:51:08 -0600

On Thu, 5 Feb 2009 12:58:21 +0000 Chris Willard <chris@thewillards.co.uk>
wrote:

CW> As I spend lots of time in emacs I would like to try using gnus for
CW> email instead of mutt.

CW> Does anyone have, or know of, a tutorial to get me started? I have
CW> looked at various web site but they don't really help.

The Emacs Wiki has good info.  I got started with the Gnus manual,
personally.  It's more work but you will learn about all the
functionality as you read through it.

BTW, Gnus and GNUS are different.  You probably mean Gnus.  GNUS is a
special version you're unlikely to encounter, and is not the one in the
Emacs releases.

Ted