Re: axiom-mode

From: B. T. Raven
Subject: Re: axiom-mode
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 16:07:23 -0600

Andreas Politz wrote:
Hi,

I am looking for a copy of the axiom mode for emacs.
Axiom is a computer algebra system and the mode
implements a client as an inferior process.

The following link is dead.

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/AxiomEmacsMode

-ap

I don't know if this is what you want but it points to another related page (still live). It's under the Error 404 message:

http://wiki.axiom-developer.org/

also developers here will know if Emacs axiom-mode has been abandoned:

server: irc.freenode.net
channel:#axiom-developer