Re: How to find current font-lock settings of a buffer?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: How to find current font-lock settings of a buffer?
Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2009 19:04:23 +0100

Am 07.02.2009 um 16:35 schrieb Geralt:

On Sat, Feb 7, 2009 at 4:31 PM, Peter Dyballa wrote:

Am 07.02.2009 um 16:20 schrieb Geralt:

is there a way to find out if it is using a certain font

describe-font?

--
Greetings

 Pete

                               – Mark Twain

Sorry, I've used the wrong word, what I wanted to ask was: if a
certain word ist displayed with the default face is there a way to
find out if the mode really wanted to display it with the default face
or is it just using the default face, because I didn't customize a
more specialized face?

Launch another GNU Emacs with -Q or -q and compare their results!

--
Greetings

  Pete

One cannot live by television, video games, top ten CDs, and dumb movies alone.
                                – Amiri Baraka, 1999