Apology: (was: can't get started with emacs)

From: cycjec
Subject: Apology: (was: can't get started with emacs)
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 04:00:57 -0600

cycjec <cycjec@yahoo.com> wrote:
> One one system (NetBSD) Control-H doesn't bring up
<snip more details>

I find I asked a similar question weeks ago and
got at least a partial answer.  The admins haven't
yet upgraded.

> Any advice appreciated.

That still holds.

Also, I won't be using X.  No X on shell account(s) that's
why.  There's quite specific reasons for that, but they
aren't really germane.

Anyone successfully emacs on a shell account can
reach me more quicly cycjec apud freeshell punctum org.