Call for volunteers to check Emacs Lisp manual

From: Chong Yidong
Subject: Call for volunteers to check Emacs Lisp manual
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2009 21:38:34 -0500

Hi everyone,

GNU Emacs 23 is now in pretest.  As part of the release process, we need
volunteers to help check the Emacs and Emacs Lisp reference manual
(especially the latter), to find mistakes and omissions.  If you are
able and willing to do this checking, please send me an email; your help
would be much appreciated.

Thanks.