Re: Strangle problem with batch mode.

From: Andy Stewart
Subject: Re: Strangle problem with batch mode.
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 14:53:59 +0800

Hi Xah,

Now elisp-format.el can work with 98% code.
I have test 1014 elisp files that build-in GNU Emacs 23.
Have some speical case i haven't consider.
I will fix it.

Now the update process is *slow*, because i'm really too busy.

I won't spend many time to test and fix it, because elisp-format.el is
not necessary to me.

I will fix it more faster if someone can pay for my time.

And the code is under GPL 3, so anyone can modified it and release new
version.

And elisp-format.el need test widely before it perfect.
Any patch are welcome!

Enjoy!

  -- Andy