RSS in Gnus

From: suky57
Subject: RSS in Gnus
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 07:33:47 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I've got some questions about Gnus and its back end for readeing RSS.
Firstly, if I subsribe a feed for reading, Gnus displays only a few
articles (in dependence on the feed's adjustment). I'd like to set up
the Gnus to read all articles for each feed.

My next problem is, when I read the articles, Gnus displays only the
begining of the article, but I want to display whole article, not
link, which opens w3m.

Any idea how to resolve these problems?

Thanks

Martin