Re: Highlight compilation errors in source buffer

From: Bernardo
Subject: Re: Highlight compilation errors in source buffer
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 17:04:00 +1100

Hey emacs-users

Im looking for a way to highlight all the warnings and errors
displayed in the *compilation* buffer. I was wondering if there is a
way to achieve this or if I had to write the elisp code myself.

regards,
senny

i haven't done any customisation myself but many compilers errors and warnings are handled by default; have a look at the documentation for the compilation-error-regexp-alist variable

HTH