Re: how to print color calendars from emacs

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: how to print color calendars from emacs
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 10:22:03 +0100

Am 24.02.2009 um 14:35 schrieb Santanu:

Did you mean "slices of 3 months in a row to _LaTeX_"?

No. I meant PDF to include these graphics files into a new LaTeX file. Of course you can go via LaTeX to produce PDF. Or you can produce PNG or JPEG and include these. I suppose it could work with LaTeX too – only, you already found that calendar's LaTeX output is b&w (black and white) ...

--
Greetings

  Pete

"Evolution"            o           __o                     _o _