Printing with emacs: Not working

From: DaveLG526
Subject: Printing with emacs: Not working
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 20:04:55 -0800 (PST)

I have been using emacs for about a month and really like it.
It wasn't till today that I tried to print something. I see this
message but nothig i sever printed: Spooling with options (page
headers are not supported)...done.

I have a wireless HP 6988 printer. I have tried windows emacs and
emacs via my cygwin terminal with the same response. Documents can be
printed via windows notepad and gVim but I would rather not do it that
way.

I use both vista and xp machines and get the same issue.

Is there some setting I need to make?

Thanks..Dave