Tramp and BusyBox problem?

From: Mats Löfdahl
Subject: Tramp and BusyBox problem?
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 00:40:36 +0100

I'm trying to connect with tramp to my NAS (a Synology CubeStation 407), which is running linux and BusyBox. Regular ssh works fine and when I try to connect from emacs it looks like everything is going fine through the tramp setting up procedure, until I get to the following point:

tramp: Testing remote command `/bin/ls' for -n...okay
tramp: Using remote command `/bin/ls' for getting directory listings
tramp: Sending the Perl script `tramp_file_attributes'...done.
tramp-handle-file-attributes: Wrong type argument: listp, if

Of course, I don't know if BusyBox is to blame here, it's just that it's the thing in my NAS that I know differs from the systems I usually connect to.

Any ideas?