Jumping to message-body

From: Sven Bretfeld
Subject: Jumping to message-body
Date: 6 Mar 2009 01:06:52 +0100

Hi

In a fresh message buffer there is the --text follows this line-- string,
immediately followed by the separation bar of the signature, without an
empty line in between. So, message-goto-body doesn't bring me to a line
where I can start writing. The point is set in front of the separator
line instead.

Is there any "nifty trick" to automatically set one or two empty lines
between the beginning of the body and the signature?

Thanks,

Sven

--
Sven Bretfeld
CERES -- CEntrum für REligionswissenschaftliche Studien