Latex & Beamer

From: Alain Muls
Subject: Latex & Beamer
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:30:12 +0100

Hi

This is perhaps not the correct list, but I use Latex and Beamer from Emacs to
make my presentations. In beamer I use the Warsawa theme which allows me to
put the sections/subsections in a line on top of the slide. These entries can
be used for quick navigating from section to section. In my presentation I
have the annoying fact that these entries are always 1 page off than their
actual location. Is there a solution for this?

Tx/Alain