[OT] Reading Emacs Tutorials

From: Byung-Hee HWANG
Subject: [OT] Reading Emacs Tutorials
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 12:18:59 +0900

Because naturally i'm not patient, i cannot read the tutorials for long
time on anchor to chair. Is there somebody like me? If so, how do you
become to the power user on Emacs? Without reading Emacs tutorials or
Emacs howto.

Nevetheless, i cannot give up Emacs study. Really i like Emacs for
now. Can you please help me about that? Without fall behind, i wish to
stand up line of power users after about 3 months. Please comments!

This post sent be after read the article of Xah [1]:
[1] http://xahlee.org/emacs/emacs_vs_xemacs.html

--
Byung-Hee HWANG, KNU
∑ WWW: http://izb.knu.ac.kr/~bh/