Re: [OT] Reading Emacs Tutorials

From: Byung-Hee HWANG
Subject: Re: [OT] Reading Emacs Tutorials
Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 23:07:54 +0900

Byung-Hee HWANG <bh@izb.knu.ac.kr> writes:

> Because naturally i'm not patient, i cannot read the tutorials for long
> time on anchor to chair. Is there somebody like me? If so, how do you
> become to the power user on Emacs? Without reading Emacs tutorials or
> Emacs howto.
>
> Nevetheless, i cannot give up Emacs study. Really i like Emacs for
> now. Can you please help me about that? Without fall behind, i wish to
> stand up line of power users after about 3 months. Please comments!
>
> This post sent be after read the article of Xah [1]:
> [1] http://xahlee.org/emacs/emacs_vs_xemacs.html

While i read for the replys, i realized that before post is somewhat
stupid and dangerous for us because my minds from the message stands for
only my private greed by Emacs study without public good. I'll take of
myself.

At this time, actually, i prefer "Silence is gold" ;;

--
Byung-Hee HWANG, KNU
∑ WWW: http://izb.knu.ac.kr/~bh/