Re: More convenient editing of recentf files

From: B. T. Raven
Subject: Re: More convenient editing of recentf files
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2009 17:01:32 -0600

Lennart Borgman wrote:
On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 7:42 PM, B. T. Raven <nihil@nihilo.net> wrote:
In .emacs I have:

(add-to-list 'same-window-buffer-names "*Buffer List*")

and

 '(iswitchb-mode t nil (iswitchb)) in custom-set-variables

so I can navigate to buffers quickly with C-x b and kill selected ones with
C-x C-b via

D, SPC, and X keys. Is there a way to do something like this with recentf
files? Now I have to use the mousey checkbox interface:
menubar > Open Recent > Edit list > check ... check ... check .... move to
bottom of list ... check ok

Maybe (recentf-open-files)?

No. That works just like (recentf-edit-list). You navigate with Tab and Return rather than with Spacebar, D, and X as in dired.