Re: emacs gdb program launcher

From: Vincent Liard
Subject: Re: emacs gdb program launcher
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 09:04:39 +0000 (UTC)

>  > And it works, but rather than opening the source code with emacs
>  > buffers, it merely prints lines to be executed in the *gud* buffer as
>  > it would do with GDB from command line.
>
> You don't say what version of Emacs you are using.  If it's 22.1, or
> later,

It's 22.2.1, sorry not to have indicated it.
Sorry for the crappy subject, too, I forgot to improve it.

> you can see in the minibuffer that gdb runs with the option
> "--annotate=3". Your script probably interact with Emacs in the same way
> as gdb would if you removed this option.

My god... Of course you're right ! For some reason, it's not yet working
through the script, but "set annotate 3" issued on the GDB command line
does the job perfectly.

Many thanks for your answer !

Vincent