Re: How can I specify emacs to use a specified gdb with command paramet

From: Lucius Fox
Subject: Re: How can I specify emacs to use a specified gdb with command parameters
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2009 23:05:21 -0700

Right now, I need to do this at a shell in order to remote debug a c++ program.

$ cd /Volumne/workingdirectory
$ source ./build/envsetup.sh
$ gdb attach $pid

How can I repeat the same steps in emacs gdb?
After I type M-x gdb, i enter 'gdb attach $pid' , it just said 'gdb'
command not found .

My gdb location is setup by the script build/envsetup.sh.

Thank you for any help.